Updating ASA for Websense Email Security
v7.0 to v7.3
- Download the Anti-Spam Agent update on to the same
machine as Websense Email Security by clicking on the links below.
- Save the downloaded files in the Websense Email
Security program folder. This will overwrite the older files with the same
- In the Windows registry, locate
HKLM\Software\SurfControl plc\SuperScout Email Filter\Server.
Make sure the RiskFilter Path key points to a file named
ScoutRF.flt. If the RiskFilter path points to a different
file, re-name that file to ScoutRF.flt.
- Rename the scoutasa.flt file to
ScoutRF.flt. This will overwrite the previous file with the same
- Stop and then restart the Rules Service.
- The new Anti-Spam Agent components will now be
used in rules. A confirmation of a successful update will appear in the
Example: AntiSpamAgentPI Patterns File (date) Load
Download ASA update files for Websense Email